Goodbye, Summer

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Summer 2010 is over. Autumn is here. Officially. As of yesterday.

People never say stuff like "Have a nice autumn!" It's like summer is a holiday all in itself, all three months of it. As old and unemployed as I am, you would think that I'd be over this feeling, but I so totally am not. Summer is play time!

This summer was filled with many great things. Beach days, baking experiments, late night board games, fair food, games out on the lawn, bubbles, new friends, snow cones, camping, sleep overs, blackjack winnings, cocktails, bright lights, petting zoos, and deplorable sleeping habits. And it was good.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this photo heart. What program did you use to make it? Very cool idea to put a bunch of summer memories together!

Plum said...

The program is called Shape Collage. :)

Jessica said...

I like that! Cute!

Kate Weber said...

I love autumn, but I'm always a little sad to see summer go. (Mostly because I know winter is right after Autumn. Blah.)

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Plum said...

I love winter! Then again, I live in Southern California...

Travis said...

Summer is awesome! It's perpetually summer where I live, but I do welcome the change of pace winter presents. Love the photo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...