Sims 3: English is Stupid

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I know a significant percentage of people who play The Sims 3 don't like English in their game. We all have our weird rules for what we will and will not download. I, personally, won't download anything that has photographic images or art that is too real. Unless I really like it, of course.

Anyway, the whole "Keep Calm and Carry On" thing is pretty huge, and, thus, there are limitless parodies floating around for it. I have included most of my favorites, and, while I was at it, made three more art sets using images from the Keep Calm Gallery.


Keep Calm
[modern painting base]
55 simoleons


Get Wordy
[modern painting base]
55 simoleons



I Spy
[Social Bunny poster base]
45 simoleons


 Words to Live By
REQUIRES AMBITIONS EP
[French painting base]
45 simoleons


If you like this kind of stuff, then you will very probably also like the following:

1 comments:

Melissa said...

these are awesome. thanks so much.
I love your blog. where have you been all my life?? Slowly making my way through the archive. =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...