Newsflash: I'm Stupid

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yesterday I was getting dolled up for my valentine when I thought "Golly, my pores sure are full of heinous particulates." Fortunately, I knew just who would have the solution: Pinterest! That site is all about collecting household remedies.

And, lo, did I find that 1 tbs sugar + 1 tbs baking soda + 1 tbs water + 20 minutes = clean face. So I decided to try it. Unfortunately, I can't go more than a few minutes without sticking things in my mouth, so while I'm mixing my bukkake facial (if you had seen it, you would know there's no other appropriate name for it; however, if you don't know what that means, don't Google it) and I absentmindedly taste it. Turns out baking soda tastes like gym mats--I spit it out. I needed to get the taste out of my mouth, so I grab a clementine orange and pop its naked flesh into my mouth.

Yeah. I ate citrus fruit right after putting baking soda in my mouth. Words cannot describe.

Anyway, twenty minutes later my face looked and felt amazing. Highly recommend will try again A++.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are truly sharing good thoughts.
My website :: naked teens

Effie Trinket said...

Lmao Bukkake Facial xD

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who shared with me regarding this blog,
this website is genuinely remarkable.
Here is my webpage : playing online

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...