Ramblings of an Itchy Person

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Christmas season was insanity. Insanity. I had my dad guess how many sales my Etsy store had over the holiday season and he guessed thirty. When I gave him my Offended Face™ he then guessed ten. So imagine my look of smug satisfaction when I got to tell my father, who has always held onto praise unless he felt it was deserved, that the number was somewhere around 500. Him being proud of me was one of my best presents this Christmas.

Though I did work sometimes twenty-four hours straight and resembled something out of The Walking Dead. Netflix really got a workout.

Now that I'm in the post-holiday lull and can breathe again, I have been able to create shiny new things. I hope to have something to show off soon... maybe after I save my darling Zelda. I can't leave her hanging.

I also went camping this month, where I rode a dirt bike for the first time! I didn't even fall! My friend (said dirt bike's owner) did though. So I got to ride on a dirt bike, a quad, in a camper, and in an ambulance for the first time! All in the same day!

And for my friend's birthday present, he got half of his leg replaced with titanium! It was overall a wonderful trip.

The only bummer part was my face. (Okay, well, my friend having to go through more pain than I will ever experience in my life was kind of a bummer, but I'm trying to be selfish here.) Apparently, pineapple decided that it hates me, so it made my mouth break out in hives. I spent the whole weekend with very sensual weeping sores all over my mouth.

What's worse is that, about the time my lips were 95% healed, the entire left side of my face broke out in a rash. Poncho called me Two Face all day, and I'm not sure my earlobes will ever be even again. I went to the doctor, got pills and creams, and it had almost healed... until last night. I'm beginning to suspect blueberries. I don't know how I'll cope if it turns out to be almonds.

I'm so itchy.

Lastly, if you haven't contacted your congressmen about SOPA and PIPA, do that. Wikipedia and Google make it easy for you. Censorship is unpleasant.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my associates, because if like to read it
afterward my contacts will too.
My homepage ; amazingteenbabes.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...